TMF provides three standard coating designs for Peppers Ghost effect glass or special effects glass and manufacture it up to 3x1.55m in 3,4,6 and 10mm glass. The glass is available with or without an anti-reflection coating on the back surface to minimise double imaging effects.
TMF can modify the coating to suite your requirments for a specific transmission/reflectance ratio.
Metal (50/50 Ratio)
- Good wavelength neutrality
- Wide range of T/R ratio
- Large sizes, up to 1500 x 2500mm
- Can have high absorption factor
Dielectric (50/50 Ratio)
- Low absorption
- T/R ratio can be designed to cover 2-98% over a waveband 400- 1500nm
- Ideally suited for single wavelength application
- Ratio is wavelength dependent.
- Can produce polarisation effect above incident angles of 20 degrees
- Laser beamsplitters
- Sighting systems
Neutral Titanium Oxide (65/35 Ratio)
- Good neutrality for T/R ratios up to 65 / 35
- Non absorbing
- Large size availability
- Maximum T/R ratio is 65 / 35
- Ideally suited for simulator projection, e.g. aircraft simulators, auto prompting, teleprompting and video systems
- Head up displays
Please contact us to discuss any variations in standard coatings that you may require.